9.03.2009

but why?

As can be noted, I have not kept up with my input. Even toyed with the idea of simply letting the whole thing slide, as have my peers, the ones who started it all. With the passage of time their interest has moved on.

But now I see that as an opportunity, to have no readership at all, what a soothing idea.

And so I begin again. Alone. As it should be.

Where to?

I'll take the opportunity to revise and reintroduce the only item of import here, myself. For why am I a snob? And so snobbish a snob as to proclaim myself king? Well, without a darkness there could never be a light.

That is to say that my hatred toward most things branches from the intense love toward those few things which I find of value. A fact which I had been previously under the pretense of denying. In fact, my original concept for a blog was to write about ideas I would have, in a tense and tone suggesting I thought myself the first to think of it. This would undoubtedly harness the elitism and precociosity of blog readers, they would find articles relating to my topic and send me links to prove I was naive and childish, while I meanwhile saved myself the work of researching the topic myself, I'd effectually have a company of loyal puppets working diligently to serve my material to me on a tray.

I still think it would be a good idea, and that it would work, but I'm stuck on the name. How snobly of me.

A prospective new direction for the LifeSnob will be to examine things of value, knowing that for it to be examined here, it must first have passed through extensive cullings and survived.

One such item, a simple example being a product, can be found here.

No comments: